Cross and Road Bikes for sale

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mudplugger

Über Member
Ridley Crossbow
53cm c-c and 57cm c-t
Carbon forks
Durace 9 speed plus bar top levers
Good condition, recent service.

£295.

Paganini (7005) Road bike 54cm c-t
mainly Ultegra 9 speed
good condition, recent service

£295
(will take mudguards for winter)

Leeds area

Any pic's?

mr-marty-martin

thats a real shame... i only ride on campag so wouldnt realy want the shimano, how about take the groupset of, fron mech, rear mech, shifters, and then sell? as im sure you'd be able to sell the groupset seperate

OP
OP
M

mudplugger

Über Member
Guys,

I need to sell these as complete bikes to make room for new sponsored bikes arriving. The house is already more like a bike shop than a home and my lads always accumulate new ones but never shift the used ones. Hence the low prices just to move them on.
We also have a track bike and an as new carbon time trial bike plus disc wheel to go sometime as well.

Cross bike is 53cm centre to centre, 57cm centre to top and 54cm centre to centre top tube.

Phone if you need more info.

Young Un

Bugger! I was interested in the complete bike, but unfortunately I need a 55cm or a 56 cm top tube, damn!

Might be interested in the TT bike though.

Cheers
Steve

zzpza

i'm after a shimano groupset with sti's - 9 speed. don't mind buying from the original seller or someone else selling on the bits they don't want...

mr-marty-martin

right then, its dark now so i'll check the measurements 2moro, if alls well i should check the spare funds tin and will probalys buy it full, and if i was to buy i'd sell the groupie yeah...

must of got a decent sponsership deal then, nout like a free bike :smile:

Top Bottom