Cross top lever?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GazK

Veteran
I was wondering if anyone has a spare cross top lever which they don't need? I want one for the front brake on my light tourer upgrade project - there must be a few spares out there since they only seem to be sold in pairs!

I would prefer silver to match the bar but will consider black. Oh, and it needs to fit an old skool 25.4 bar so 31mm fittings won't be any good.

l4dva

Guru
I have pair that came with my tricross, they are both black. I don't have a clue size bar they fit though... google Specialized Tricross and check the spec of the bars that come on that.....Pay for the postage and packaging and there yours mate!

OP
OP
GazK

GazK

Veteran
l4dva said:
I have pair that came with my tricross, they are both black. I don't have a clue size bar they fit though... google Specialized Tricross and check the spec of the bars that come on that.....Pay for the postage and packaging and there yours mate!

thanks l4; did they come off something like this?

http://www.andrewwhyment.com/bikes/Tricross Sport/Tricross.html

if so, they're 31mm fittings - most modern road bikes seem to use this size now.

OP
OP
GazK

GazK

Veteran
Thats OK, thanks for the super quick offer. Something will turn up.

You don't want to give me the Tiagra shifters off that Tricross do you? I tell you what, just send me the bike - I'll even pay the postage - and I'll send it back when I've taken off the stuff I need :laugh:

Top Bottom