crow rd ( lennoxtown,glasgow)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
What was going on on Crow Road today? There was some sort of event.
I think the Trossachs Ton was today it goes up the Crow Road or did when I done it a few years ago.

tug benson

Survived the Tour O the borders 2013
Done the crow road today, great hill, just a really hard slug all the way up it... by the time i`ve got there from alloa i`ve all ready done roughly 30 miles, the wind was blowing and it was pishing down all the way from falkirk to lennoxtown so my legs were feeling it before i started the hill.....cycled all the hill, didn`t stop at the car park, didn`t stop till i got to finirty when i needed to pee:whistle:.....when you get to the top and head down to finitry the road is great fun, very fast, i really enjoyed that, also the road down through kippen to the A811 was also good fun...

OP
OP
jim55

jim55

Guru
iv changed the rear cluster a while ago ,iv now got 39*25 and the crow is something id like to get under my belt ,but of late my cycling has been very limited ,i started a new job and its not really ideal for commuting and into the bargain i developed a bit of sciatica ,iv honestly not cycled on the road for about a month now !!:blush:but i shall b back ,asta la vista baby lol

Top Bottom