Cube Agree GTC Pro or Race wanted

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hey guys,

I'm looking to upgrade my Raleigh 80s Banana team bike and have decided to purchase a Cube Agree GTC Pro or Race, after riding 5 mountain stages of the TDF on a Pro! I'm looking for a 60cm frame (I;m 6ft 2 inches... ish), so wondered if anyone knows of any bargains around for one, as they're about to be replaced by the 2013 models I've heard, or if anyone has a second-hand one they'd like to sell.

Any info would be much appreciated!

Christian.

lordloveaduck

What's your price range, as i have noticed those bikes are already coming down in price.

OP
OP
C

Christian Dransfield

Hi mate,

As cheap as possible really. I managed to buy a 2011 Cube Agree GTC Race (the blue one anyway) for £900 recently, so around that price would be fantastic, but would save and stretch higher of there's a great deal on a new one.

p1tse

Hi mate,

As cheap as possible really. I managed to buy a 2011 Cube Agree GTC Race (the blue one anyway) for £900 recently, so around that price would be fantastic, but would save and stretch higher of there's a great deal on a new one.

Was that used or sale item?

Richard Swanney

I have a 2011 Cube LTD PRO silver and black 20 inch frame with shimano Deore group set shifter are scuffed a bit from being upside down on Tarmac,Deore Hydraulic brakes Mavic wheels rear needs truing Easton seatpost,Syntace bars,Truative stem,cube grips and saddle the frame was an insurance replacement a very nice bike if you are interested give me your email and I'll post you some good pics

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I'm looking to upgrade my Raleigh 80s Banana team bike and have decided to purchase a Cube Agree GTC Pro or Race
Road bikes ...
I have a 2011 Cube LTD PRO ...
Mountain bike! :thumbsup:

Top Bottom