Cube attain 2019

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Matt7815

hi everyone
I’m thinking of purchasing the cube attain 2019 on the cycle 2 work scheme was just wondering what people’s thoughts were on it?
Thanks Matt

A friend of mine has one. It is quite a stiff frame. He uses it as his wet weather bike, but says it is not the most comfortable ride. Fortunately he does not do long rides on it.

Tiger10

Über Member
I have had one for a couple of years and find it comfortable enough. Don't think it is too full on and the disk will definitely take a 28mm rear tyre. Good value!

podsquad

I only owned my Cube Attain for one week, but it seemed like a very well thought out bike. Some say it’s a hard ride, but I think we have to just give in to the fact that hard rides and horrible road surfaces are now the norm in the UK. Some roads I ride on are even rough on a 160travel MTB so no chance with a roadie.

The only gripe I had with the Attain was been unable to find the Cube specific fenders as they had all been recalled. The stealth fender was the main reason I bought the Attain GTC pro as a winter bike, And No other frame mounted fender will fit.

They seem to be online now for sale so grab two pairs incase one snaps, or they vanish again.

al3xsh

Über Member
I have a cube attain SL disc from 2016 - it's an excellent bike!

I got the cube specific mudguards but wasn't impressed. Because there's no bridge on the seat stays the rear tended to slip and when I came to take them off in spring I rounded off one of the hex bolts ...

Im now using raceblade XL pro clip ons which work for me.

A

Top Bottom