Cube Attain Cable Guide

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

nortm

Hi all,
I have recently come in to posession of a Cube Attain GTC frame - which I am swapping over. It did not come with a bottom bracket cable guide. Can anyone tell me which sort I should be looking for (it has internal cables) - photo of bottom bracket where cable guide should be below:

Many thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_1530.jpeg
    IMG_1530.jpeg
    69.1 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_1531.jpeg
    IMG_1531.jpeg
    67.7 KB · Views: 27

Spiderweb

Not So Special One
I think I’d contact Cube or a UK Cube dealer and ask the question. The Cube dealer should be able to order exactly what you need.

johnboot

Regular
Did you ever find this part? I’m after the exact same part and similar to you bought a frame and didn’t realise it was missing until too late. Been struggling trying to find it online anywhere

Alex321

Veteran
Thanks, I’ll have a scour… so is it a case of just trying to get from cube directly then?

It may be. I think the mpn there is the Manufacturer Part Number, so you could try that with Cube.

I have the same bike, and almost lost that part last year. I was having problems with my cables, which turned out to be the left shifter being knackered, but I'd tried replacing the cable without success, then had it fall off when I put the bike on the car to take it to my LBS.

Thought it was lost, but found it in the road when I got home.

Top Bottom