Cube Attain SL

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gunja99

I've one and I've never touched the brakes/maintenance wise in three or more years.Put new pads in the rear because they sqealed ! That's about it.Still love it,great bike.
Good to know. Didn't know much about disc brakes (think me and my partner 15 years ago had a couple of cheap BSO with disk brakes, and a PITA from memory). Researched last night and saying to check/bleed/change every 6/12 months max. As all relatively new to the more hobby side of cycling in last year it's a lot to learn (still not got me derailers sorted on my now turbo bike!)

Adam4868

Guru
Good to know. Didn't know much about disc brakes (think me and my partner 15 years ago had a couple of cheap BSO with disk brakes, and a PITA from memory). Researched last night and saying to check/bleed/change every 6/12 months max. As all relatively new to the more hobby side of cycling in last year it's a lot to learn (still not got me derailers sorted on my now turbo bike!)
I'm the opposite.I don't touch them unless there's something wrong.Theres certainly no need to bleed them for the sake of it.

gunja99

I'm the opposite.I don't touch them unless there's something wrong.Theres certainly no need to bleed them for the sake of it.
As long as they stopping me, will leave them well alone! Just can't wait now, they quoted 12th I think when ordered, but we'll see, no massive rush.... BUT I WANT IT NOW.... hah

Top Bottom