Cube Ltd Frame, Deore Brakes, SLX Bashguard, Wide bars

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cubist

Still wavin'
Cube LTD frame, 2009, 18" black anodised. Used not abused it has some rubbing to the anodising in places, comes complete with Scape Variclose QR seatclamp and a Cane Creek Zero Stack headset. Very light (about 1700 g incl headset) this builds up to a light racy Teutonic trail thrasher. £110 delivered.
SoulBuild019.jpg
CubeFrameandFork001.jpg

OP
OP
Cubist

Cubist

Still wavin'
Just the frame left now. Goes on Ebay tomorrow.

Just the frame left now. Goes on Ebay tomorrow.
I would be intrested in the frame. i have bought a bike on ebay but dont know whats happening yet as guy not being very talkative since auction ended and the payment is sitting in paypal as unclaimed so going to give him till wednesa day then withdrawing payment and bid if you still have frame then i would take it......

OP
OP
Cubist

Cubist

Still wavin'
I would be intrested in the frame. i have bought a bike on ebay but dont know whats happening yet as guy not being very talkative since auction ended and the payment is sitting in paypal as unclaimed so going to give him till wednesa day then withdrawing payment and bid if you still have frame then i would take it......
I'll delay putting on the 'bay til Weds then.

OP
OP
Cubist

Cubist

Still wavin'
[QUOTE 2069429, member: 45"]18" frame? What size are you?[/quote]
I'm just under 6'0 tall but with long legs and a short trunk. That photo does look like there's a huge amount of seatpost showing, but it's a 400mm one and it's not quite on the limit. Part of it may be the angle/perspective of the photo, but it was set for me in lycra shorts, wearing BG Carbon Expert shoes which sit quite high on the pedals. If I were to ride it at a trail centre with baggies on I'd drop it by an inch or just over, again, because my Taho shoes sit lower on the pedals My size means I'm on the cusp between medium and large frames, but my relatively short trunk and arms mean that a large is a bit of a stretch. an 18 is on the playful side. My Cotic is 17.5", and my Canyon frame is 18".

Top Bottom