Cuckoo spit bugs?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
I have stuff in flower in the garden and the FIL found ladybirds wtf !

Global warming is real but without humans the planet would still go through the warming/cooling cycles .

@Milzy I note that you have not replied to my earlier post.
I can understand that.
You posted a lie. A blatant lie. A meme that was a complete and total lie.

Sometimes a lie can be a good thing when the intention is to ease pain or suffering, but that's not the case here.

I hope you posted it out of some well developed naivete because the alternative is that it was posted with malicious intent.

There is no doubt, however, that this meme was created with malicious intent.
Somebody sat down and created that image which you are now happily distributing around the internet.
There is at least one poster who appears to have taken your meme at face value.
That should be shameful to you, that you are either deliberately or carelessly misleading your fellow members.

As I said earlier, it took less than 30 seconds to debunk what you posted. Critical thinking does not need to be difficult - but it needs to happen.

Please stop posting lies.

OP
OP
Milzy

Milzy

Guru
@Milzy I note that you have not replied to my earlier post.
I can understand that.
You posted a lie. A blatant lie. A meme that was a complete and total lie.

Sometimes a lie can be a good thing when the intention is to ease pain or suffering, but that's not the case here.

I hope you posted it out of some well developed naivete because the alternative is that it was posted with malicious intent.

There is no doubt, however, that this meme was created with malicious intent.
Somebody sat down and created that image which you are now happily distributing around the internet.
There is at least one poster who appears to have taken your meme at face value.
That should be shameful to you, that you are either deliberately or carelessly misleading your fellow members.

As I said earlier, it took less than 30 seconds to debunk what you posted. Critical thinking does not need to be difficult - but it needs to happen.

Please stop posting lies.

It was a disgusting wretched lie but some of us have learned from it. My guess is those things are coming from the oil industry or even cattle farming. This is a place of learning and civilised discourse. Luckily not many narrow minded GB news loving gammons dwell here.

OP
OP
Milzy

Milzy

Guru
For many years, I've got 'hay' fever in February. Alder pollen, I believe. For the last couple of years it's started about halfway through January. This year I started sneezing and eye-watering on Christmas Day ...

Little Britain is fairly green. I blame China & India for the climate change and your hayfever arriving more premature.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I've just let my mutt out for a pee before I retire to bed. The birds are chirping loudly in the trees. Is that a seemingly earlier by each year mating call? 🤔

OP
OP
Milzy

Milzy

Guru
That's pretty rich language from someone who posted a picture that was an outright, blatant lie.

Pot. Kettle. Black.

Pretty sure it's against the forum rules, too.

It was subject matter, and we worked on it well together Pot. Kettle. Black is allowed. A meme that’s propaganda is ok if it’s discussed and then shot down.

Last edited:
Top Bottom