Current Work In Progress

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
just a quick brief picture and info of my current work in progress bike , which i will try to finish next week . Its a Raleigh Clubman in great shape , but had been updated to run sti's and threadless forks etc etc so have ditched the sti's and just dropped off at LBS to have original forks fitted . Have also elected to revert back to 27" wheels and centre pull brakes just cant make my mind up re aero levers or not yet so will see what looks best . Cant wait to get it ridden as looks and feels as if should be nice bike so fingers crossed .

clubman.jpg

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
got this back today with correct forks now fitted looks a lot better just need time now to finish it off and get it riding

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
cant use brooks afraid and have plumbed for a nice set of engraved Dawes bars just need to do cabling up now , still trying to get mobile for mondays commute !!

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
all cabled up a bit later than planed but a gentle couple of laps around the block confirms this as a nice bike just need to fine tune and adjust position 2moro am then it will hopefully be used for commuting on this week

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
well 1st days worth of commuting done and dusted well impressed of ride quality and feel , you just cant beet a nice 27" wheeled machine

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
the finished article

clubman1.jpg

Top Bottom