Currently at a fancy dress party...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
Ive just been the dance floor with....

Jessica Rabbit, lady Gaga, Heath ledgers joker, Sandy from Grease, Elsa, a jaffa cake and obviously Laura the lion

Which reminds me of a court case about a punch-up at a Christmas fancy dress party.

Batman banjoed Robin, and Santa, who got caught in the crossfire, ended up sprawled on the bonnet of a (moving) taxi.

The prosecutor enjoyed opening that one.

https://www.cyclechat.net/forums/cyclechat-cafe.16/

Stephenite

Membå
Daughter's 40th birthday party back in September, the things we do....
View attachment 433942
Which one are you?

raleighnut

Legendary Member
The last fancy dress party I went to had a 70s theme, I just went in my normal everyday clothes and pointed out that I'd actually bought my bike leather in 1977 and at the time would have worn skinny jeans, a T shirt and Converse baseball boots. :becool:

EDIT - I did shave the beard off but left the 'tache', so think Burt Reynolds meets Joey Ramone.

Julia9054

Guru
Please tell me Al has been storing his Trekkie top for all those years so he can hand it down to your son
Bwahahaha - sadly not!
Al borrowed his outfit from a friend who was really into that sort of thing. Nat bought a jumper from Primark and sewed the badge and braid on. Major difference is the ears - internet shopping hadn't been invented in 1992 so pointy ears were hard to come by!

Julia9054

Guru
An art student in Brighton once went to a fancy dress party as 'a crowd', by making a long collage of faces on a sheet of cardboard,with a cut-out for his own face. Very clever, except that he couldn't circulate while wearing it, and had to stand alongside the wall for most of the evening until he was persuaded to take it off. :rolleyes:
Reminds me of the 2 kids who won the fancy dress competition at a village fete. It was a really hot day and they were dressed in cardboard boxes as robots. "Congratulations - you have won a free ice cream" - the organiser plonked two cones into their outstretched hands . . . which they couldn't eat due to being unable to bend their elbows! Was laughing too much to see if their parents managed to free them before their prizes melted

Top Bottom