Curry or chinese?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

longers

Legendary Member
Quick please because I'm going to have a wash then go and walk round and order something! ;)

I have been tyrying to decide for the last 15 miles or so and still have no idea what I prefer tonight.

Chinese

Yes please! Sorry, I thought you were offering. ;)

Hmm... difficult. Noodles with chicken, ginger and garlic, or a Chicken or prawn Balti, with sag aloo, keema naan, vegetable curry. And that's just for starters! :sad:

Hope you don't enjoy it too much; I've just inflicted myself with a bit of culinary torture. :smile:

OP
OP
longers

longers

Legendary Member
Thanks peeps, that were quick.

Still no idea what I prefer, I think I'll do a Bisto kid and see where my nose takes me.

Steve Austin

The Marmalade Kid
Chicken Jalfrezi, sag aloo, aloo gobi, and some channa chat please

nearly forgot. pilau rice, and a naan too.
cheers

OP
OP
longers

longers

Legendary Member
Sorry but I couldn't carry all your orders but I did get a Special Satay Vermicelli for myself and some prawn toast. Quite nice it is too ;).

stevenb

Chinese makes me have a bad gut due to the monosodium glutemate, hydrogenated fats. Can only eat fresh cooked restaurnat chinese...not takeaways...same goes for Curry's ;)....either, either, or really.

Tetedelacourse

there was an obvious answer - both! I had both at the weekend, think I enjoyed the Indian more but there's a lot of testing to be done before I hastily jump to conclusions.

Melvil

If I have chinese I like Singapore style noodles, mmmm. Tasty.

When I was on holiday in France last year there was a chinese restaurant on the sea front (the 'Promenade des Anglaise(!)) and imagine my shock when I saw on the table a bottle of 'cock sauce' amongst the condiments. Well...I had to try it and it was very nice. My girlfriend was laughing quite a lot.

Top Bottom