Custom/designing tops

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

davdandy

I and a few other local riders are thinking about designing a cycle top with our name on it.I have seen a few online but what do you guys recommend,something that isn't overly expensive and good wearing and also someone that can do the job to suit our needs.

I have seen many riders with kit shirts and would like our own so any advice will be fully appreciated.

OP
OP
davdandy

davdandy

I`ve looked at Owayo thanks but not the other.I`ll go check them out.Cheers.

OP
OP
davdandy

davdandy

Thanks again chaps.I will check all these out.

OP
OP
davdandy

davdandy

Just thought i would add an update.We ordered seven shirts from Forcegb and are very pleased with the results.The team were excelllent in their helping out with the design and changes we wanted.The shirts themselves are well made and i am sure will be very well recieved once we get on the roads as a group.

Citius

Of the two, I would say Owayo are the better quality.

Must disagree. Having used both, Gearclub beats Owayo in just about every department. Better materials, better range, better fit, better stitching, better pads, better service, better order terms, better delivery...

Handy to have two ideas for cuctom tops that I keep threatening to order (even if you don't agree!)
I wouldn't touch Impsport with a bargepole as my CTC tops pluck without provocation!

screenman

Legendary Member
Handy to have two ideas for cuctom tops that I keep threatening to order (even if you don't agree!)
I wouldn't touch Impsport with a bargepole as my CTC tops pluck without provocation!

I take it you have sent them back, I have only ever had quality from Impsport.

Top Bottom