Custom Kit Kat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
:wacko:

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Only £14.00? What a bargain. There are numpties who will be only to willing to buy one I bet.^_^

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
That's only £3.50 a finger!! (or £7.00 if it's two finger variety)
Cheap at half the price :laugh:

Globalti

Legendary Member
Amazing isn't it, how if you make an ordinary thing ridiculously expensive there are people out there who are vain and stupid enough to buy it.

With traffic grinding to a stop in Britain most high-powered cars begin to fall into the expensive and useless category.

vickster

Legendary Member
Amazing isn't it, how if you make an ordinary thing ridiculously expensive there are people out there who are vain and stupid enough to buy it.

With traffic grinding to a stop in Britain most high-powered cars begin to fall into the expensive and useless category.
Aren’t people entitled to spend their money on whatever they want?

Many things such as luxury chocolate could be said to be short lived and thus a waste of money. You could put alcohol high on that list for example. It’s £14, maybe 2 or 3 decent drinks in a good pub

Last edited:

stephec

Legendary Member
Considering there's a post on here about a useless piece of plastic off Dragon's Den for a similar price, I'd call it good value.

postman

Legendary Member
Poundland Terry's Chocolate Orange and guess what only a £.Twice the price and more in Sainsbugs.Go on treat yourself you know you want to.

Top Bottom