It's stopped raining - summer kit on!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
So, it's finally stopped raining and outside of Newcastle men are walking around with their top off. No doubt turning red. So what is your hot weather / summer kit of choice when off the bike and just relaxing? Best dig it out because we might only get a week of summer before rain comes back!

I've been in shorts for a month plus but now I'm going out with just a t-shirt on top, week ago I had na fleece or waterproof and fleece! I've dug out caps, tillers and Brazilian tarphat. Remember the sun is as strong as August sun and a hat helps. Even got my keen sandals out its so hot.

I'm not a fan of really bright, sunny weather. Hot top I'm not sure about. So I'm in full on summer kit right now. Including caps or brimmed hats on for shade when outside. How about you?

Drago

Legendary Member
Lederhosen is fairly normal for me in this weather.

OP
OP
T

Time Waster

Veteran
Lederhosen is fairly normal for me in this weather.

At least you didn't say PVC- hosen or gummihosem! But leather must still sweat terribly.

I'm not being judgemental on personal choices though. I'm sure you suit lederhosen, not everyone can carry it off!

OP
OP
T

Time Waster

Veteran
Blue skies again, everyone back out with your top off drinking beer in the open with a kangol bucket hat on! Or whatever style you have for the sun!

Drago

Legendary Member
At least you didn't say PVC- hosen or gummihosem! But leather must still sweat terribly.

I'm not being judgemental on personal choices though. I'm sure you suit lederhosen, not everyone can carry it off!

I think it suits me.

bc3444c8c94bae8249f0bc08fd1dfd13.png

postman

Legendary Member
Well now it's a baseball cap,due to the sun damaging the skin chemo and all that.Plus since Amazon delivered them arm sleeves again skin damage.Every morning factor 30 on my face.finally a polo shirt,of course i wear jeans or lightweight trousers,it looks like shorts are finished yes you have guessed sun damage on friggin skin.

I thought the correct drees code for a hot summer day was black jeans, black trainers, black hoodie and balaclave
with the hoodie hood up over the balaclava - of course

or at least that is what several "yooofs" on the high street were wearing when I walked past in a t-shirt and shorts feeling hot

the stamina of young people to stand discomfort amazes me!

Top Bottom