Custom Kit

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stu1903

Über Member
I'm looking to get some custom kit for the group that i ride with. Has anyone got this done before and who have you used?

I've looked at Endura and Owayo.

I used to wear Endura team kit - now wearing Owayo. Endura is fine if you don't mind a 12-16 week wait, (regardless of the delivery time they actually give you). Owayo kit is very good quality, the bib shorts are particularly good and is usually with us in about 4-5 weeks from order.

I've also used Impsport (also v good) and Vermarc (weird sizing). Champion System is also supposed to be very good.

OP
OP
stu1903

stu1903

Über Member
I used to wear Endura team kit - now wearing Owayo. Endura is fine if you don't mind a 12-16 week wait, (regardless of the delivery time they actually give you). Owayo kit is very good quality, the bib shorts are particularly good and is usually with us in about 4-5 weeks from order.

I've also used Impsport (also v good) and Vermarc (weird sizing). Champion System is also supposed to be very good.

Thanks for that.

I got samples sent through from Owayo and was impressed with them. The padding in the bibshorts was excellent.

Chrisz

Über Member
I have done 2 previous custom design orders from Owayo and am just waiting for my third - in my opinion their service is excellent, quick turnaround (4 weeks usually) and excellent quality shirts. I wouldn't use any other company now for custom designed kit (I have only tried their shirts so far - windproof gilet and jacket are on their way).

Hi Folks,

Just came across this and wanted to make you aware of us... http://www.halfbb.com/hbb-custom/

I started the business three years ago as the club I was riding with struggled to mee the 20 MOQ from Owayo and the cost was pretty high. Any way, I just wanted to give you all another choice :smile:

All the best

James

P.S 4 - 6 weeks turnaround from final design.

OP
OP
stu1903

stu1903

Über Member
Hi Folks,

Just came across this and wanted to make you aware of us... http://www.halfbb.com/hbb-custom/

I started the business three years ago as the club I was riding with struggled to mee the 20 MOQ from Owayo and the cost was pretty high. Any way, I just wanted to give you all another choice :smile:

All the best

James

P.S 4 - 6 weeks turnaround from final design.

Spoke to James froim Half Baked Brand just over a week ago and very promising. Got a sample jersey delivered the other day and the quality is very high!

Just trying to get the rest of the boys together to choose colours and come up with a design and we're good to go!

Top Bottom