Custom paint wheels?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stevenb

I've heard of custom painted wheels before but only on new wheels.
Could it be possible to get my wheels painted?
I have Fulcrum 1's.
I'd like to retain the graphics but have the rims and spokes painted white or at least just the rims painted white?
Is this possible? Any ideas whom I could approach to find out?

Cheers chaps.

Steve

The cost will be out of this world! but you can.

You need to ask a car body shop if they will do it for you first and how much then strip down your wheels Ie rim, spokes then paint. When it is all done take it all to the best wheel builder your can find and ask very nicely to get them built for you.

£40+ paint spraying
£35+ wheel build (per wheel)

llllllll

spandex said:
You need to ask a car body shop if they will do it for you first

not sure a car spray painter would be the best idea. I had a (aluminium)frame sprayed by a car place. The finish was incredible and I stood it around for a few weeks for the paint to harden before building it (don't know if that's an urban myth or not, but I did it anyway), but it still chipped really easily. Wheel rims will be getting a hell of a lot more stones flying at them. Prehaps powder coating would be a better option

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
NEW WHEELS ??????????????????

White wheels are like a tarts white high heals though !!!! Hmmmmm....;)

A bike tart is one thing, but a bike hooker is another ?............... :biggrin::smile:;)

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Black rims...is the new silver/black etc....... now these black stainless spokes..... well....hmmmmm...... alloy annodised spokes..........OK cool especially in RED.........but WHITE.... WELL I NEVER.........WHITE RIMS..... ohhh my word...........

Top Bottom