Cut up twice and other stupid driving manouveres

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bugner

Today, I was cut up twice and was nearly side swiped on a roundabout. Nothing out of the ordinary, except I was in my car, with my bike on the back.

It seems that once a (non cycling) motorist sees a bike, even if it is on the back of anoher car, stupidity rules the day!!

Bugner said:
Today, I was cut up twice and was nearly side swiped on a roundabout. Nothing out of the ordinary, except I was in my car, with my bike on the back.

It seems that once a (non cycling) motorist sees a bike, even if it is on the back of anoher car, stupidity rules the day!!

At least if they did hit you, the consequences for them would be a little more serious. :smile:

Bollo said:
Bike on the back of the car!:ohmy: You better start coming up with excuses PDQ Bugner!!!!:angry::smile:

Come on, let's be fair. It would be significantly harder to have the car on the back of the bike....

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
magnatom said:
Come on, let's be fair. It would be significantly harder to have the car on the back of the bike....

That's because my brain lacks oxygen......BECAUSE I'VE RIDDEN MY BIKE TO WORK!!!!!:smile::angry:

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
I have noticed that drivers are just impatient in general it does not matter if your on a bike or in another vehicle they will still cut you up, pull out and generally try to get 10 feet further down the road as fast as the can and if that means causing an accident they do not care / to busy on phone etc

OP
OP
Bugner

Bugner

Bollo said:
Bike on the back of the car!:ohmy: You better start coming up with excuses PDQ Bugner!!!!:biggrin::biggrin:

I was driving back from Hailsham to Bromley after completing a 67 mile Audax with over 5000ft of climbing which for a 16+stone bloke is bloody hard work;)

Does that let me off, having the bike on the back of the car :tongue:

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
Clearly you're no Steve Abraham then, because you'd ride it not drive it. :biggrin:

Top Bottom