cycle chat coupling

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
mjones is not only female, but very attractive and single, but unfortunately somewhat lonely. I urge all those testosterone fuelled males out there to PM her with suggestions for interesting weekends. It's probably only fair to warn you that she is very interested in exotic sexual practices and likes "dirty talk" whatever that might be.

wafflycat

buggi said:
no, you're not Waffly! tell the truth. i reckon you're in your 30s.

*mwah* *mwah* :rolleyes:

Alas, I am a middle-aged matron of the parish.

*growing old disgracefully on a forum near you* :becool:

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Patrick Stevens said:
mjones is not only female, but very attractive and single, but unfortunately somewhat lonely. I urge all those testosterone fuelled males out there to PM her with suggestions for interesting weekends. It's probably only fair to warn you that she is very interested in exotic sexual practices and likes "dirty talk" whatever that might be.

Well I've already had 2 dates with mjones... chaparoned by other forummers of course. That was back in the C+ days though... different times :becool:

Tetedelacourse

Cunobelin said:
<snip>

I of course am a fit and athletic young racing cyclist with shaved legs of steel and a six pack to die for!

ha ha! Is this what you reckon the ladies go for Cuno? I suppose it's better than a cycling racist though.

wafflycat

Aye - and it's not even from Her Maj these days - it's from the Secretary of State... I know this as my neighbour's mum had her 100th a few years ago and saw said card.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
A lot more people make it to 100 these days. There was a great centre page spread in Saturday's Guardian with face pics of the 6(?) surviving British members of the International Brigade from the Spanish Civil War who are to be given dual nationality. Wonderful characterful faces.

Danny

Legendary Member
wafflycat said:
*mwah* *mwah* :wacko:

Alas, I am a middle-aged matron of the parish.

*growing old disgracefully on a forum near you* ;)
These days I reckon middle age doesn't start until you're at least 60.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
rich p said:
A lot more people make it to 100 these days. There was a great centre page spread in Saturday's Guardian with face pics of the 6(?) surviving British members of the International Brigade from the Spanish Civil War who are to be given dual nationality. Wonderful characterful faces.
They want to be careful they don't get signed up for National Service or Spanish taxes :ohmy:

Top Bottom