Cycle chat gangs

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I am an individual. As such, I completely eschew 'cliques' of any kind, preferring to tread the lonely but altruistic path of enforced isolation.

(Unless I can be called 'Snakes' in which case, I'm in, baby!) :tongue:

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
BigonaBianchi said:
Seems to me that little groups of peeps are forming on here...which is cool...so I am going to start my own gang. So whose in?:biggrin:

What do you stand for ?

Soltydog

Legendary Member
BigonaBianchi said:
Seems to me that little groups of peeps are forming on here...which is cool...so I am going to start my own gang. So whose in?:biggrin:

If you want to come up to East Yorkshire some time, we'll let you join our gang (we're not fussy :biggrin:)

Abitrary

BigonaBianchi said:
Seems to me that little groups of peeps are forming on here...which is cool...so I am going to start my own gang. So whose in?:becool:

Despite my semi-coherent whimsy, I'm actually quite hard, and if you haven't noticed I have a significant number of follower admirers on here.

You can go up against me, but I don't want this forum to turn into a chapter from brighton rock. Or you can join me. If chuffy and noodley don't mind some competition for the 'right hand man' position, then I can't see a problem with admitting you.

Abitrary

Bigtallfatbloke said:
Christ that Bob bloke dont arf talk some carp

If that is a reference to bob dylan then my gang will take you apart, cyclically and mentally.

Ask any of vai, malmsteen, satriani, van halen... and that donkey who plays the double guitar, van angelo battriano or whatever his name is, who their favorite guitarist is.

The answer will be neil young. Even i don't understand the answer because he is more of a finger picker, but all the best guitarists in the world cite neil young as their favorite guitarist.

Top Bottom