Cycle chat gangs

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bigtallfatbloke

Ask any of vai, malmsteen, satriani, van halen... and that donkey who plays the double guitar, van angelo battriano or whatever his name is, who their favorite guitarist is.

The answer will be neil young

Sir, you are responsible for my having pissed myself.

Abitrary

I'm not joking by the way. I love neil young's *songs*, but his guitar playing has never really registered.

Look at this thread from another forum:

http://rateyourmusic.com/board_message/message_id_is_1606304

Bigtallfatbloke

Where is BonaB any way? down the pub?

He's a miserable two faced worm with no concept of reality...he's probably pissed as a fart in the cycle rack on the station in billericay..or worse...seriously that guy needs to realise his place in life...somewhere beneath the dog...loser of the lowest loserness...honestly you' d think he'd realise that nobody really gives a **** unless you can pay.

OP
OP
BigonaBianchi

BigonaBianchi

Yes I can, Yes I am, Yes I did...Repeat.
..oi..you big fat tall bloke...yeah you, you no good bit of big...i'll 'ave you no that I was in fact not in th ebooza ,,, no ,, in pontefract I was elsewhere...and I wish I'd staye dthere...not a bike in sight mate. God bless amricans

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
I don't appear to be in a gang... but from my limited knowledge of gangs...

1. Carry dangerous weapons - I guess I could use my D-Lock would that count? Or I have a bell on my bike?

2. Have some kind of identifying trademark? - hmm I supose that's the kit? or the method of cleaning (not cleaning) your chain?:blush:

3. Have some kind of joining test - I haven't sussed that one out yet :ohmy:- but I'm sure clues are hidden somewhere on this forum.

Top Bottom