Cycle chat jersey, Norwich, Saturday

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
kennykool said:
I was actually in Norwich a week passed Sunday til the Wednesday. My friend who lives on Thorpe Road provided me with one of his bike it's an "Alan" think it's older than me - lovely bike , gold in colour but I struggled with the manual gears.

We had a cycle around town and up to the Uni to the Sainsbury centre? Spent a bit of time in the Playhouse bar as well - really nice place Norwich.

I'll let you know when I'm back....i'll be bringing my own bike next time ha ha

Something you want to tell us about your bike kenny?!!! :wacko:

OP
OP
D

discplayer

The mirrored one is very good isn't it. Afterwards I went to the bike shop a few minutes away, there is a hi-vis baby elephant opposite.

I hadn't been to that bike shop for a while as I'd bought little bits from the shop opposite the Fat Cat...

My nephew's house is opposite the Fat Cat.

I don't rate it, The Belle Vue, Alexandra or Jubilee are far better.
Those are very fine establishments and would be the best pub in town in many places, at least two have featured as the paper's pub of the week, however I have to agree with NickM, the Fat Cat is probably the best pub in the country.

spindrift

I shall be in The Belle Vue Saturday after doing some gardening, partly because that place has the foxiest barmaids in a Fine City.

kennykool

Aperitif said:
Something you want to tell us about your bike kenny?!!! :ohmy:

Seriously you want me to explain the differences in a 30 year old bikes gears and MY brand new Trek that was purchased in December? :smile:

Top Bottom