1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cycle Chat Jerseys

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by glen, 7 Mar 2008.

1. glen

glen Active Member

All the pics i've seen of CC jerseys look very nice. Have i missed out on the first edition order because i lurk more than post? It's my fault because i did not put in an order, although in the initial 'interest' thread, i posted that the jersey was a good idea.

So, are there any CC Jerseys still available or am i too late? Any colour would be fine by me. Medium or large.

2. yenrod

yenrod Guest

There was some with spellos offered for a tenner BUT the factory wouldnt go for the deal...

3. ash68

ash68 New Member

Think there was some talk of a further order being sorted some time in the future. But i think the guys who organized the last order are having a well deserved rest at the moment.

4. glen

glen Active Member

Well done for you lot sorting out this 'Enterprise' in the first place. If there are any jerseys left count me in. I'm definately interested in any future order.

5. Will1985

Will1985 Über Member

Give me a couple of days to sort myself out and we can start! It will be soon.

6. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Miserable Old Bar Steward

Looking at Will 1985s avatar, he is the invisible man and I claim my £5. Otherwise I post the skinny dipping pics in Bournemouth.