Cycle-clothing.co.uk

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Kiwiavenger

im a little tea pot
Just went and ordered a semi custom jersey from them for a charity ride in early May, provided them with the logos i want printed on the wednesday, initial draft on the thursday a few tweaks and final draft on friday, rang them up and paid for it on the friday to be printed, the jersey arrived 7:45 saturday morning! a few bits i ordered at the same time as placing the jersey order didnt arrive but one quick email to them got it sent out special delivery and it arrived tuesday morning!

very quick delivery, relatively cheap and great service and nice printing on the jersey

http://www.cycle-clothing.co.uk/

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
They do pop up on here now and again with good reviews.

OP
OP
Kiwiavenger

Kiwiavenger

im a little tea pot
1 jersey, i was quoted £110 for a single custom print jersey very similar to the one i got, the one i ordered was a semi custom (pick a jersey from stock, send them images and they print to it) so your limited with the choice of jersey colour but makes it cheaper and quicker to get hold of! probably would have got a discount if i bulk bought though!

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
1 jersey, i was quoted £110 for a single custom print jersey very similar to the one i got, the one i ordered was a semi custom (pick a jersey from stock, send them images and they print to it) so your limited with the choice of jersey colour but makes it cheaper and quicker to get hold of! probably would have got a discount if i bulk bought though!

Hmmm Interesting..

Top Bottom