cycle-clothing speg jerseys

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Soltydog

Legendary Member
I have one, think it's the Forza B & it's a bit on the small size. I'd certainly recommend ordering a size larger than nomal :smile:

OP
OP
N

nuovo_record

hmm, so if i am normally a L i should go for a XL? i would prefer something on the baggy side to hide my belly a bit

bonj2

yeah i've got one, it's fine!
only bought it 'cos it was gaudy colours.
not the best quality material and no zipped pocket but not too bad.

Soltydog

Legendary Member
nuovo_record said:
hmm, so if i am normally a L i should go for a XL? i would prefer something on the baggy side to hide my belly a bit

I'm around a 36" waist + a bit of a belly :ohmy: & the XL top is very snug on me. I've only just started to wear it after losing weight last year, prior to that I looked similar to Matt Lucas :smile:

Jim_Noir

I have a SPEG shirt to commute in, It's a ok shirt for the cash... does it's job. Size wise, I'm a small and fing the SPEG just a little too big at parts, it's not tight around the belly, fine around the chest and arms though.

Bonj, nice rack... any photos of your mud flaps? ;)

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
Imo, sizing is small, and the material isn't brilliant (thin, slightly see through ;) ). Go one size up from the usual, as others have said.

Matt

While on the subject of Speg. What are the shorts like? im looking for some decent cheap shorts (under about £25) that are comfortable. The cheap £8 decathlon ones I have got are not very good

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
Sizing of the bibs is about right, at least if my pair is anything to go by. Didn't much like the pad in mine, fwiw.

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
Matt said:
While on the subject of Speg. What are the shorts like? im looking for some decent cheap shorts (under about £25) that are comfortable. The cheap £8 decathlon ones I have got are not very good

Recently got some DHB Earnley ones from Wiggle and they're very good - £25 IIRC

Headgardener

Armchair Cyclist
I have a pair of Speg bib longs and apart from misjudging the leg length slightly when I ordered them they are very comfortable. Also the pad is about the same thickness as the pad in my CC bib shorts.

OP
OP
N

nuovo_record

thanks for the replies, i measure a 42" so went for the 42-44" size XXL - and the "union" design too figuring that as there is a pattern on the shirt it should move the emphasis away from my belly!

OP
OP
N

nuovo_record

well you can't beat them for service, ordered wednesday night - delivered friday morning.
fits a treat too! thanks all

Top Bottom