cycle cross bike ??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vickster

Legendary Member
Very nice and no need for a repaint ;)

If you like it, does what you want and are happy with the brand, enjoy. You can't go far wrong with a Giant :smile:

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
http://mobile.wheelies.co.uk/giant-anyroad-2-2015-cyclocross-bike/p73774/ So I decided to stick with the devil I know and get a giant. Should be here in a couple of days and I am excited to test it out may make some changes to tyres ect But all round I think it's a nice bike and sure it will serve me well. Thoughts ???

Bit of a redesign on the frame I see. Looks like a horse, LOL. In all seriousness it should do the job. if you can get semi slicks you can still ride on trails and mud to some extent. I tend to find tyres around the 32 mark are the most comfortable on my CX bikes. Too fat and they get a little splodgy around the bends

OP
OP
jnrmczip

jnrmczip

bike is amazing so far so good the ride difference with the thicker tyres shows a lot on the commute to work feels more sturdy but still as light and agile I think I definitely picked a good bike. ill look into the semi slick tyres though for further runs on the road

Top Bottom