Cycle Friendly Hotels in Brighton

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

helsbels81

Myself and a friend are taking part in the Women Vs Cancer London To Brighton Cycle Challenge on Saturday 2nd October, and are looking to see if there are any bicycle friendly hotels in Brighton? I'm struggling to find this info listed on any hotels, sojust wondered if anyone knew of any hotels that are happy to store bikes or allow them in rooms. Thanks in advance! :smile:

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
To save anyone else trying, cycle.travel doesn't put the bike-friendly star on any hotels in the area.

So I think that you may have to start with the usual three bike-friendly chains — Travelodge, Premier Inn (not hub hotels) and Best Western (most hotels but best to double-check) — and contacting likely-looking hotels directly to check.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
Ibis too although check with the specific hotel directly
Ibis don't have a chain-wide bike parking/storage policy like Premier Inn and the others, do they?

I've had or seen bikes allowed in rooms in branches of Hilton (including Doubletree), Holiday Inn (including Express) and Choice Hotels (including Clarion, Quality Inn and Sleep Inn), but you have to ask each hotel and if you're doing that, you might as well ask likely-looking independents.

Brandane

Legendary Member
I use the facility on booking.com to "ask this hotel a question"... Simply fill in the box worded along the lines of "I will be visiting Brighton in the near future by bicycle. Can you please tell me if a CLEAN bicycle would be allowed in guest rooms? If not, do you have a secure storage area to keep it overnight?".
I recently did this for several hotels in the London area and most replied within a few days (one wanted to charge £15 per night storage fee!!).

Top Bottom