Cycle Nottingham 100

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sully

Über Member
Hi all, hope your all well, I'm booked in todo the cycle Nottm Sportive this Year and was wondering if any of you kind folk knew the elevation gain on the ride ? This'll be my first 100 and was hoping I could get an idea of how hilly the whole ride was, I've looked on the web page and can't find any indication on there, thanks in advance if anyone can help :biggrin:

This appears to be a similar route so should give a guess. looks pretty flat to me

http://www.mapmyride.com/gb/west-bridgford-eng/great-notts-bike-ride-100-mile-route-2920970

I did it last year. I think they've altered the course slightly as the last 6-7 miles were horrible due to pothole strewn back lanes and just the volume of traffic - but if you want I can send you the GPX from my Garmin from last year so you get an idea of what to expect.

OP
OP
Sully

Sully

Über Member
Thanks guys, so are we saying it's less that 300ft elevation gain ? Does that sound right on a 100 mile ride ? Dad, not got a Garmin (unfortunately) so not sure what it can do for me ?
Thanks again for your help

According to the link I supplied above it will be around 700/800 ft which in 100 miles is a bit flat. Did more than that in 10 miles this morning :rolleyes:

Top Bottom