Cycle Scheme

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

straas

Matt
Morning,

Looking at using the cycle scheme vouchers through work.

1. Do ribble still charge an admin fee for using a voucher?
2. If you choose the 4 year option but leave your workplace before 4 years, do you have to pay the 1 year value of the bike?

Thanks

vickster

Legendary Member
Morning,

Looking at using the cycle scheme vouchers through work.

1. Do ribble still charge an admin fee for using a voucher?
2. If you choose the 4 year option but leave your workplace before 4 years, do you have to pay the 1 year value of the bike?

Thanks
1) call them and ask as it’s not clear here https://www.ribblecycles.co.uk/cycle-schemes/
2) ask your scheme administrator 👍

OP
OP
straas

straas

Matt
I've contacted both, but understandably reply times are very slow currently.

I was just wondering if anyone here had any first hand experience or knowledge of either...

vickster

Legendary Member
I've contacted both, but understandably reply times are very slow currently.

I was just wondering if anyone here had any first hand experience or knowledge of either...
Have you contacted by phone - I'd forget email at the moment, too slow and often ignored!
For 1) What happens to the price if you add a bike to basket and select C2W as payment method (if such an option exists)
2) It might vary depending on which specific scheme your company uses and how they've applied the policy

I used Ribble last November - No admin charge - that was cycle-solutions cycle2work - not cycle scheme - Google shows ribble make a 10% charge - but that could be old info.

OP
OP
straas

straas

Matt
Thanks

Waiting to hear back from cycle scheme - sounds company specific.

Ribble have scrapped their admin fee, which is nice. I forgot about the £40 delivery, but I'm only in Manchester so would be tempted to go and pick it up.

Top Bottom