cycle to work clothing arrived today :o)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

photography27

i gotmy cycle to work clothing today, Altura night vision jacket, and night vision waterproofs, Gloves, cateye 3LED front light, cateye rear light. I'm well pleased with all the items, the front light is bright as anything, my garden is 70 feet long and it lite it up from top to bottom,,,BRIGHT!!!
so now i'm set formy commute to work and back in the new year, 6mile there and 6mile back, loads of hills...(live in wales)
really looking forward to it, can anybody recommend a good home made recovery drink, i read milk is one of thebest..is that true?
hope to use this forum quite alot next year.
mik

Tynan

Veteran
you're going to be warm, I rate the nightvision jacket but I ride with a ss summer top and still get a light sweat in the current cold weather

not my area at all but they ay fruit juice, esp pineapple, I know I get a craving for fruit juice after I get home

best of luck fella, tough out the first three weeks and it gets better and better after that

palinurus

Velo, boulot, dodo
Recovery drink: milk will work. As long as you have a basically balanced diet you should be fine. Stuff a banana and some milk in a blender, nice.

Normally I just have a cuppa.

Top Bottom