Cycle to Work - Halfords

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

saul

Hi to All,

Hope someone can help. I have decided on the Boardman CX and would like to know, if the 10% discount from British Cycling can be used in line with their cycle to work scheme.

Thanks

Saul.

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
I should think it should, bought a bike on sale on C2W with them in the past so really don`t see an issue.

OP
OP
saul

saul

Just managed to find their number, unfortunately "No" is the answer. Will pop into local branch and see if anything changes there.

vickster

Legendary Member
Just managed to find their number, unfortunately "No" is the answer. Will pop into local branch and see if anything changes there.
I think you only get a discount on transactions paid for through the till in store so it's extremely unlikely. Might be worth doing sums on buying on a 0% cc with bc discount. If a halfords bike in the one

vickster

Legendary Member
Indeed. Depending on your tax situation and company scheme you may find it cheaper over the year. Whichever you choose, make sure the bike is properly insured :smile:

Keenbfb

You do know that you can use the Halfords scheme in other local stores, get in touch with Halfords customer services ( I used facebook to message them) and ask them what other stores in your area accept the scheme I've got a Giant TCR awaiting collection once I've got my letter.

vickster

Legendary Member
Yep I used pearsons in Sutton for my c2w a few years back. On your bike at London Bridge were another retailer who took the vouchers. Neither however would let you use on a discounted bike though

OP
OP
saul

saul

You do know that you can use the Halfords scheme in other local stores, get in touch with Halfords customer services ( I used facebook to message them) and ask them what other stores in your area accept the scheme I've got a Giant TCR awaiting collection once I've got my letter.

Does this also work with other schemes? Say Evans

Top Bottom