Cycle to Work scheme

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Aiden_23

Sorry for starting another thread but it is for a specific question. I get a 10% discount with the company I work for at Halfords but could I get an additional discount if I joined British Cycling = 20 % discount?

Pauluk

Don't know if Halfords double discount. I've just joined BC and I was wondering if Halfords would give the 10 per cent on already discounted products.

stephyt

Sorry for starting another thread but it is for a specific question. I get a 10% discount with the company I work for at Halfords but could I get an additional discount if I joined British Cycling = 20 % discount?

hmm good question ??

I can get 10% off too through the company scheme they run with many other offers and discounts available but this halfords one i could see myself usin ;)

Maybe someone should ask next time they are in haha

How do you qualify for discount at british cycling?!? Do younjust have to join on the website ?

Usually such offers have a clause saying they can't be used in conjunction with any other offer. So its an either/or choice.

Pauluk

I've just read my new membership details from BC and it says an additional 10 per cent on top of discounted products from Halfords ^_^

Pauluk

stephyt said:
How do you qualify for discount at british cycling?!? Do younjust have to join on the website ?
Someone on here posted a code for joining BC if you live in the London area. Some of us used it successfully and got membership for just under £10 (includes a 10 per cent discount for direct debit).

stephyt

Someone on here posted a code for joining BC if you live in the London area. Some of us used it successfully and got membership for just under £10 (includes a 10 per cent discount for direct debit).
so it's only for ppl who live in london?!? damn lol will take a look at the website thanx

Pauluk

I think a few on here that don't live in London used the code and were accepted (me for one). They would be fools not to really as it gives them new membership that may return year after year.

Top Bottom