Cycle tour company recommendations?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
I've been reviewing what cycle tour company to use for my next mad Alpine adventure, and have found a few online, but was hoping that some of you have already tried them, or heard about them second-hand, so you could give me your impressions?
I haven't ruled out using Le Domestique Tours again, but I also don't want to limit myself to just one option.

A few I've seen include:
Marmot sound particularly promising for the type of tour I prefer (i.e. long distances, massive hill climbs), but I'd like to know more about this and any others if any of you can provide more information?

Regards & thanks,

--- Victor.

U

User33236

http://www.moreadventure.co.uk/ offer Alpine, Dolomites and Mont Blanc cycling trips.

I've only used them for London-Paris but they were well organised and passionate about what they do. They are only a two man company (Tom and Danny) but draft in trusted freelance ride leaders in group size requires.

OP
OP
Shut Up Legs

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
I've heard good things about Saddle Skedaddle and Explore - but have to emphasise I haven't used them personally.
Lots of hills! :hyper:
cycling-smiley-uphill.gif

https://www.skedaddle.co.uk/classic...-_Raid_Dolomiti_-_Skedaddle_HC/663/view.rails

Jacksyboy

Hiya.
I know this is an old thread but I'm also looking for Euro bike tour companies who i can do a few 1-2 day rides with when i can fly again easily. I regularly travel to Asia, mainly Indonesia but I reckon that's off limits until 2022. I recommend Bali if you ever get the chance to ride. Its busy in the south but once of the tourist belt its fantastic, good surfaces, quiet and drivers are respectful. There are various tour cos there but mainly for mountain bikes. I only ride on road and used a small company owned by an Italian.
I suspect they've all been hit hard by Covid but will hopefully still be around in a few years.
Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom