Cycle track Rhyl to Llandudno

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
B

Biker man

I know ! There is also a track that runs from near the market in Prestatyn, that takes you upto the top of Dyserth - it's all uphill but avoids the other road routes which are pretty damn steep. There is a cafe about 3/4 of the way along the path. From here I often ride to Rhuddlan and then down the path by the river into Rhyl.
Hi that sounds good 👍

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!

fossyant

That's great thanks.

You can then climb the hill into Dyserth, descend through the town centre to the cross roads, then pick up the cycle lane all the way to Rhudlan, nip through the back streets where the castle is, and pop onto the path by the railway. Mostly all off road !

ianbarton

Veteran
You can start in Chester and all the way to Bangor done a lot of it but not all of it stunning views in places love it.
Great ride, but the ascent into the hills from Flint has some very steep gradients. It's much easier the other way round (Bangor to Chester) because the ascent into the hills is much more gradual.

fossyant

Great ride, but the ascent into the hills from Flint has some very steep gradients. It's much easier the other way round (Bangor to Chester) because the ascent into the hills is much more gradual.

Don't I know. I often want to ride towards LLanasa and further inland. Very easy to get caught out, like I did last week climbing out of Meliden - big mistake, went vertical on a 'track'.

OP
OP
B

Biker man

[/QUOTE
Someone over took me yesterday on that cycle track he must have been going over 30mph went past like a bullet it must have been illegal .

Top Bottom