CycleChat Appreciation Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hello!

Just like to say that CycleChat is one of the better communities out there, and is one of the least toxic places on the interwebs I've encountered. A place where most disagreements can be dealt with via civility and good humour (apart from That Thread, of course :whistle:). With a special hat-tip to the mods for volunteering their free time to keep the place in good order when things get... heated.

Even though the CC Ecosse rides have fallen by the wayside I can honestly say my life has been enriched since I joined (in... 2012? No way has it been 7 years. You lie, calendar) and have ridden to amazing places with lovely people that I would not have met otherwise.

I know the design change is difficult to adjust to and I suspect I wasn't the only one refreshing the page several times yesterday but I'd like to thank Shaun for taking the time to do the upgrade, I know from personal experience how much of nightmare it can be to upgrade website software and migrate data, especially when it's heavily customised.

Cheers,
Ed (who robustly refutes claims of being a toady)

Sharky

Guru
Agree.

Just enabled "Push Notifications", what ever these are.
Can these be restricted, so that I just get a "Push" when I am climbing.

Thanks Shaun

Even though the CC Ecosse rides have fallen by the wayside I can honestly say my life has been enriched since I joined (in... 2012? No way has it been 7 years. You lie, calendar) and have ridden to amazing places with lovely people that I would not have met otherwise.
Agreed, 2020 needs to be the year of the CC Ecosse renaissance! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿:bicycle:

Top Bottom