Cyclechat bib shorts

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
Not until the next order... that is a hint Will :biggrin:

OP
OP
BigonaBianchi

BigonaBianchi

Yes I can, Yes I am, Yes I did...Repeat.
..hmm..i need them now...i only have bib longs and the weather by the sea changes so much..yesterday bright & hot today cold and wet...besides the world deserves to see my legs:ohmy::biggrin:

Will1985

Über Member
Damnit - I only finished the last order a couple of months ago!

I don't have time until end of exams in June. Spreading the orders out so there is more demand on each also increases the discount - I've added a few extra onto the last 2 orders to hit a better discount rate and sold them later, but it isn't great to have spare kit lying around. I still have 3 long sleeve jerseys in medium and large btw.

How about aiming for a massive order to arrive in September? (ie: place order at very end of July). I wonder if even that is a bit early for any team entry events like Le Mans 2010 where people would definitely want kit.

Getting the correct size also seems to be a bit of an issue for some people :smile:

Soltydog

Legendary Member
BigonaBianchi said:
..hmm..i need them now...i only have bib longs and the weather by the sea changes so much..yesterday bright & hot today cold and wet...besides the world deserves to see my legs:ohmy::biggrin:

I've found living by the sea you are better off with shorts & leg warmers, cause once you get a few miles inland it can be a totally different climate :smile:

longers

Legendary Member
Has anyone had a seamstress or tailor cut down their longs into 3/4's or shorts before?

Is it overlocking that's the stitching needed?

Overlocking is the one longers - like Ivy Tilsley used in Mike Baldwin's Casuals factory scenes in Corrie (...well, I'm going back a bit here...:birthday:)
My ex-mother in law was a bit handy with an overlocker - they are fast and furious (she had a commercial one) and could knock up a set of furniture covers in no time, so, if you look like a three piece suite...:birthday:

Top Bottom