CycleChat Cycling Jersey - Will you be buying one?

Who should we order the CycleChat jerseys from?

• Endura: £40-45

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Carvalho: £25-35

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
I want a CycleChat forum jersey.

I'd prefer the less expensive option as I wouldn't ever pay £40 for a top (true Scotsman stereotype that I am).

One thing I've not managed to establish from any of the threads is whether (given the onset of autumn and winter) there will be a choice of long-sleeved or not ?

bonj2

are they free?
I mean it's good advertising innit.

Will1985

Über Member
I want a cyclechat forum jersey.

Re: Long sleeves - I can't say for certain, but I think that we submit a design which can be printed onto long or short sleeved shirts. Hairy Jock will clarify

Pete

"I want a CycleChat Forum jersey."

I say, old chaps and chapesses, this is getting a bit repetitive, what, eh? Is there a reason, 'exact match' search on this thread or whatever?

Is there any interest in a similar exercise for shorts BTW?

OP
OP
Shaun

Shaun

Founder
Pete said:
... this is getting a bit repetitive, what, eh? Is there a reason, 'exact match' search on this thread or whatever?

Yes, to count the number of people who are intending to buy a jersey. This will give HJ and Will an indication of the size of the initial order and will effect the price per jersey ;)

Cheers,
Shaun

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
As I started this ball rolling, I want a CycleChat Forum jersey.

I would like to suggest that we keep the discussion to the CC Jersey Designs thread as this one is aimed at establishing numbers so that we can workout a price.

I have moved my replies to the questions above to the CC Jersey Designs thread, please post your questions there.

Melvil

Was there an answer as to whether there'd be a long sleeved version? I asked a couple of pages back but I can't see a reply...

Top Bottom