CycleChat dream, what does it mean?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
Just had a bit of a strange dream.

I work in manufacturing (reality) and was called into a meeting at work because of a production issue we were experiencing (not reality). I was getting ready to leave for the evening so had already changed into my cycling gear for the ride home (reality).
The company I work for has various sites around the world (reality) and included in the group attending the meeting was a person from our German site and another person from the Netherlands. This is where it starts to get strange.....

I sat down at the big table and just happened to be wearing my CycleChat shirt and as the meeting resumed I spotted that the German also appeared to have arrived on a bicycle and was wearing an older version of the CycleChat shirt. I then noticed that the Dutch engineer also looked suspiciously as if he had cycled to our site and he too was wearing yet another version of the forums shirt. Both shirts looked slightly faded and well worn, giving the impression that the wearers were regular, hardcore cyclists.
Nobody mentioned this strange coincidence and the meeting continued. Even weirder is the fact that one of my real life colleagues from the equipment maintenance group at my site was also there and despite also being a keen club cyclist with whom I often discuss cycling (reality), he didn't mention it either?

As the meeting continued I began wondering why everyone was ignoring this cycling connection and should I point it out? I was worried I may be committing some sort of terrible faux pas if I did raise it for some reason. When the meeting drew to a close I was desperate to get a colleague to take a picture of the three shirt wearers together so I could post it here on the forum and mention the international members I had accidentally met. Unfortunately one person was already headed towards the door and the other was speaking to a member of top management, so to get them together for a picture now was not going to be easy or discreet! What was I to do?

This is the point where I woke up so I don't know what happened next?

What does this unusual dream mean? Does it represent some kind of underlying confidence problem at work? Am I too shy to be the centre of attention in a professional environment (not really but I don't do much/any public speaking). Can anyone explain if this dream is remotely connected to reality or just a random concoction of a sleep deprived mind after a very hard week at work (I just finished my last of 4 12hr day shifts yesterday)?

southcoast

Über Member
It means you need to spend less time on cycle chat and live more in the real world, as it’s beginning to invade your subconscious! There again I may be talking a load of old tosh! Lol

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
It's not unusual for Welshie to dream about me, and I'm sure Pat has the odd sneaky dream involving me and a tub of Marmite, but you, Mr Skol?

:laugh::laugh: yeah. Right.

Sharky

Guru
'Tis clear from the faded jerseys of your EU counterparts that we are currently better off from being in the EU. After Brexit, we will all be wearing faded jerseys.

classic33

Leg End Member
Maybe I need to spend less time working and thinking about work and more time cycling?
With your international colleagues.

"You are embarking on a journey, may not be a physical one, in the course of which your previous cycling exploits will never seem far behind. Represented by the various ages of the cyclechat tops seen.

There may well be an international flavour, different foods?, to this journey. Or the rides may just start getting longer.

I blame the recent trips to North Wales.

Top Bottom