CycleChat Investigates - Alexander Armstrong

What do you think of Alexander Armstrong?

• I wouldn't waste a bucket of good wee wee if he were on fire

Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Meh, there's nothing else on at 5.30pm

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I absolutely love the man, and won't have a word said against him.

Votes: 12 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
Personally, I can not stand the man. He sits there on Pointless - well named to describe him - pretending to be interested in what the contestants are saying, puts on a horrible false laugh when they crack a funny, and all he really cares about is getting back to his mansion and eatingcaviar while sat on his diamond encrusted gold throne.

Even worse, he's made a record. Clearly a pith take, it sounds like me doing the karaoke after 2 pints of Scruttocks Olde Shagnasty, while choking to death on a pork scratching. Yet still the old dears buy it.

The most offensive light entertainment celerbity since Slasher Forsyth.

Discuss.

D

Deleted member 23692

He's not too bad, but I can't help feel he's wasted working that that odious, smug, condescending Osman twat on Pointless

postman

Legendary Member
Pointless good name for a sheet show.WE HAVE to watch it when we go over to Lancashire to do jobs for the in laws.Total drivel.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
He is a bit wishy washy for me. I am not bothered about him one way or another. I have only watched the programme a couple of times when I have been forced to as Mr WD wanted to watch it. I dont watch soaps or competition programmes or so called reality shows thank God.

He seems pleasant enough just not much oomph. There isn't a box for not much oomph or wishy washy so I havn't voted.:laugh:

Last edited:
Top Bottom