Votes: 4 11.4%
  • I don't have a TV

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • A mock up of the bridge of the Starship Enterprise

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bondage dungeon

Votes: 2 5.7%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
Sometimes known as garages.

Intended as a warm and cosy place to park one's car, but the peculiarly British way is to fill one's car hole with worthless rubbish while leaving a valuable car out in the elements and at the mercy or any passing Scumbag.

So in the spirit of investigative journalism we ask the question - what do you keep in yours?

Which Enterprise?

toffee

Guru
Sometimes known as garages.

Intended as a warm and cosy place to park one's car, but the peculiarly British way is to fill one's car hole with worthless rubbish while leaving a valuable car out in the elements and at the mercy or any passing Scumbag.

So in the spirit of investigative journalism we ask the question - what do you keep in yours?

You have missed off the most obvious one. Cycles

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Garage manifest: 1 x car. Huge quantities of miscellaneous crap. Ranging from the useful (eg garden tools) to the pointless (eg old knackered bike wheels) to the harmful (eg endless tins of paint that I'm not sure how to get rid of) to the mysterious (I'm not looking in that corner/ god knows what's under that thing).

I currently have a weeny Hyundai i10 that fits in easily. I used to have a Merc A class that fitted in with mm to spare on the mirrors each side. A lot of modern cars wouldn't fit at all.

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
I'm a weirdo. Keep a car in mine.

IMG_20240113_152426928.jpg

Alex321

Veteran
Rear part of garage converted to laundry room and woodturning workshop. Main part has bikes, turbo trainer, lawnmower & strimmer, quite a lot of wood for turning, and a fair amount of general junk.

Hover fly

Do you let him into the house at mealtimes?

Dave7

Legendary Member
A good sized garage so had my car, 2 bikes and all my tools.
It's about to have a washing machine and tumble drier as my kitchen is having a makeover.

Alex H

Legendary Member
Mine is a modern garage - the car won't fit. Well, it will, but I wouldn't be able to get out. (or fit anything else in)

Contents, single bike, tandem, garden tools, petrol mower, woodworking tools, CH boiler.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
OT but I had some work done in the loft last year which necessitated moving crap out of the loft, including my old Hornby train set. So I set it up and ran the little train round in circles until I got bored (about 5 minutes).

I wondered if I was sitting on a goldmine - genuine boxed 1960s Hornby stuff must be worth a mint surely? I went on the web and sadly it won't fund my retirement. Anyone interested in a small collection of stuff PM me.

Top Bottom