Votes: 4 7.0%
  • South Park

Votes: 8 14.0%
  • Ren and Stimpy

Votes: 8 14.0%
  • American Dad (AKA the Drago Show)

Votes: 2 3.5%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Don't Whizz on the Electric Fence was one of his last iirc, a couple after that got banned!.

Youtube has them all available, my two couldn't make head nor tail of them (must be a generation thing).

Still can't believe they were aired on Nickelodeon, don't think that would happen nowadays..
I actually saw someone do that, we were out on a 'road trip' around a few pubs when 'Billy Moore' who was driving the car suddenly decided he needed a waz, so he stopped and started to pee up a hedge, unfortunately there was an electric fence the other side and his 'stream' hit that, it knocked him backwards and he still couldn't stop so he was layed on his back still pissing like a fountain :ohmy:

I actually saw someone do that, we were out on a 'road trip' around a few pubs when 'Billy Moore' who was driving the car suddenly decided he needed a waz, so he stopped and started to pee up a hedge, unfortunately there was an electric fence the other side and his 'stream' hit that, it knocked him backwards and he still couldn't stop so he was layed on his back still pissing like a fountain :ohmy:
And do you know agree these films were educational? Sounds like your mate Billy would have benefitted ...

Top Bottom