• Italian

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Dachshund

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Depends how attractive the person asking is

Votes: 14 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I come from a big family, we don’t all dance to the same tune which has been an education and a blessing.
I do find myself struggling with some of the newer acronyms and @Drago post had me googling to try and “get up to speed” as it were.
I found this definition:

“8. QUILTBAG
Queer/Questioning, Undecided, Intersex, Lesbian, Transgender/Transsexual, Bisexual, Allied/Asexual, Gay/Genderqueer, considered to be a more exclusive acronym than LGBT — plus, it's easy to remember and fun to say.”

is it too late to edit the poll options?
wouldn't bother - many of these terms come and go - i believe someone once said a week is a long time in politics, in twitterland, 10 minutes is an eternity.

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
Well, the blokes have romped into the lead, but the women have put on a good show.

3 non binary, which is genuinely interesting if that is the case, and a tribute to our well adjusted membership that people would admit to that on here.

But still a helluva lot of folk hedging their bets!

And a sole, lone person has admitted their sex is Liberal Democrat. Which means they don't get any actualy sex at all.

classic33

Leg End Member
Well, the blokes have romped into the lead, but the women have put on a good show.

3 non binary, which is genuinely interesting if that is the case, and a tribute to our well adjusted membership that people would admit to that on here.

But still a helluva lot of folk hedging their bets!

And a sole, lone person has admitted their sex is Liberal Democrat. Which means they don't get any actualy sex at all.
I've just managed a second vote.

Top Bottom