CycleChat Investigates - Pain!!!

Which of these causes the most pain should you stand upon it barefoot?

• Landmine

Votes: 6 10.3%
  • Cactus

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 pin plug

Votes: 28 48.3%
  • Bear trap

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • Broken glass

• Lego

Votes: 17 29.3%
  • Cobra

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Dinky toy

• Fresly erupted lava

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Caltrops

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PK99

Legendary Member
Currently, I would say a dislocated shoulder suffered falling literally in the first minute of the first walk of a week's walking holiday in Madeira.

Pain on so many levels!!

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I worked with a young bobby who half severed his toe stubbing itnon the furniture at home. The docs saved it, but apparently its now so deformed even Hannibal Lecter wouldn't consider eating it. Im pretty sure he wears slippers indoors now.
:eek:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Try a kidney stone. Now that is real pain. Don,t ask how I know.
I agree with that!

I passed a kidney stone one night when I was in my late teens. I peed blood and then got those pains. It was the most excruciating pain that I have ever experienced. I was bucketing sweat and had to bite down on a piece of wood to avoid screaming and waking up my family. Fortunately, it only lasted for 4 or 5 hours!

classic33

Leg End Member
Snapped my right ankle, leaving it twisted inwards at over 45°. They'd to pull it straight without anything to numb the area or the pain whilst doing it. Gave it a 9 on the scale of 1 - 10.

In the weeks that followed, just standing up pushed that down the pain scale. It took a few minutes for the pain to ease. Taking a real effort just to avoid ending up on the floor. The crutches taking most of the weight.

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
Currently, I would say a dislocated shoulder suffered falling literally in the first minute of the first walk of a week's walking holiday in Madeira.

Pain on so many levels!!

Just to cheer you up a tad.

I dislocated mine on Tower Ridge, Ben Nevis in 2003 and it still hurts and has now buggered up my socket. ^_^:laugh:

Top Bottom