CycleChat kit - new orders

New design or modify old one?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mr_hippo

Living Legend & Old Fart
l am writing this slowly as l fell and broke my wrist yesterday, slipped on the tiles outside the house.The doctor almost gave me a heart attack as she said No cycling for 6 years! She corrected her mistake and said 6 weeks.
l am now in a position to start takung orders for CyclrChat tops but we need to finalise the design. l have added a poll. Once the design is finalsed, l will place an order.
lf tou intend to place an order, please pm me

Norm

Any chance that you could post up the current design so we can make a more informed opinion?

broomwagon

Ha ha, hilarious,:stop: I'm sure Admin are capable of reading this thread and doing something about it should they choose. Nice jersey by the way

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
l am writing this slowly as l fell and broke my wrist yesterday, slipped on the tiles outside the house.The doctor almost gave me a heart attack as she said No cycling for 6 years! She corrected her mistake and said 6 weeks.
l am now in a position to start takung orders for CyclrChat tops but we need to finalise the design. l have added a poll. Once the design is finalsed, l will place an order.
lf tou intend to place an order, please pm me
Sorry to hear about your wrist, I hope you have a good recovery.

I was in a similar boat with my doctor when I broke my clavicle. Said I wouldn't be on the bike for 6 months :O !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom