CycleChat Oldies on Radio 2

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Joey Shabadoo

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
Have to admit I didn't really think of limiting things to cycling songs - doubt we could get a list of 20-30 of those. I was thinking just a selection of our favourite songs would reflect the huge diversity of the cycling community and give an eclectic, interesting mix that's got a better chance of being played.

classic33

Leg End Member
Have to admit I didn't really think of limiting things to cycling songs - doubt we could get a list of 20-30 of those. I was thinking just a selection of our favourite songs would reflect the huge diversity of the cycling community and give an eclectic, interesting mix that's got a better chance of being played.
There's at least thirty.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Jethro Tull ~ Living in the past?

Joe Cocker ~ You can leave your hat on?

No Lee Zep
No Deep Purple

:smile:

OP
OP
Joey Shabadoo

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
My choice would be "Sailing" by Rod Stewart for the simple reason I remember going on a bike trip with my mates when I was 13/14 and us coasting along a country road in glorious sunshine singing it. Always associated it with cycling ever since.

classic33

Leg End Member
My choice would be "Sailing" by Rod Stewart for the simple reason I remember going on a bike trip with my mates when I was 13/14 and us coasting along a country road in glorious sunshine singing it. Always associated it with cycling ever since.
There's "Rolling Home", Mike Harding.

Top Bottom