Cyclechatters with very or quite short hair who use a Remington Shaver

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BrumJim

Forum Stalwart (won't take the hint and leave...)
No.2 guard is broken. Anyone use the No.3 or No.1 instead, and therefore has an unwanted 6mm comb? HC8019 razor, and can't find any spares, since they have changed the design, and can't find spares anywhere.

keithmac

Guru
Have you got a picture of a guard/comb?.

I used a Remington Ceramic for a while, might still have the combs about?. I've had 2, batteries failed in both!.

Bought a Babyliss ceramic Lithium Ion now and lasts 6 months on a single charge.

OP
OP
BrumJim

BrumJim

Forum Stalwart (won't take the hint and leave...)
Have you got a picture of a guard/comb?
full.jpg

full.jpg

Drago

Legendary Member
Have you tried emailing Remington, see if they can provide a replacement? Maybe pick me up a rifle while you're at it ;)

Alternatively, get the number 3 comb on the bench grinder, take a few mm off it.

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
Sorry can’t help as I am a Wahl Guy.

But you can pick up a new decent set of clippers for £15. So treat yourself to a new set. You will have saved money by your second haircut. I haven’t paid for a haircut in 14 years.

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
Wahl here too. I used to use a 2, but took it down to a 1 and now use a 0.5 - sides and back only though!

postman

Legendary Member
I use a Whal hair clipper on number 1 comb,so i have a bag full of spares.Would 2 or 3 fit your trimmer.They look similar.

Top Bottom