Cyclecraft

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Kbrook

Veteran
image.jpeg image.jpeg Book, never really used, ideal for beginner or someone thinking of taking up training.
Very good condition
It's this model
£6 posted

OP
OP
K

Kbrook

Veteran
Thanks to the member who pointing out the price of these of Amazon. I was just going off the new price I had no idea my price was unrealistic. So if anybody wants it and can pick it up from BB18 they can have it FOC.

I can recommend this book.

Lots of sensible advice on staying safe.

Including often ignoring poor cycle lanes if you want to live.

OP
OP
K

Kbrook

Veteran
I'd happily send you over a couple of pounds if you could post it to me?
If you pm me your address I'll see how much it is to post I've no idea. Next time I'm at the post office I'll ask them( unless someone on here knows) and if it's just a stamp I can stand that.

vickster

Legendary Member
If you pm me your address I'll see how much it is to post I've no idea. Next time I'm at the post office I'll ask them( unless someone on here knows) and if it's just a stamp I can stand that.
A small packet 2nd class is £3 or thereabouts I think

Nibor

Bewildered
Thanks to the member who pointing out the price of these of Amazon. I was just going off the new price I had no idea my price was unrealistic. So if anybody wants it and can pick it up from BB18 they can have it FOC.
Cycle through there on the Canal sometimes after work a truly glorious part of the country

Top Bottom