Cyclecraft

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Plax

Guru
So I'm thinking about getting a copy of this book.
Is there much difference between the editions? I can get a 2002 edition for example. The 2007 edition appears to have around 50 more pages and is actually called "Cyclecraft: The Complete Guide to Safe and Enjoyable Cycling for Adults and Children". The 2002 seems to be for Adults only. Which is it best to go for? I've even seen a 1988 version, which I presume is going to be really outdated now.

Maz

Guru
Plax said:
The 2002 seems to be for Adults only...
This is true. I bought my copy from the XXX Sex shop.

I think the penultimate copy should suffice, but according to their website, the new version is cheaper:

http://www.cyclecraft.co.uk/

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
The latest version has some information relating to Bikeability training for children. Personally owning two different versions I prefer the previous one slightly....

but they are pretty close to each other I would say.

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
NAFI mate, bit of lurgy, bit of chilling out, and a bit of work.

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
Not much mate, sadly. I've really been out of sorts the last little while. Not much work either, and I had to cancel all of last weekend thanks to the lurgy.

How's the job going? Still enjoying the Mile End Road?

OP
OP
Plax

Plax

Guru
BentMikey said:
If you get the latest copy, it'll have a quote from me in it. ;):tongue:

I ended up getting the 2nd hand 2002 copy off Amazon marketplace as it was cheaper (It has arrived today!).
Care to enlighten us what your quote is :biggrin:

Maz

Guru
Plax said:
I ended up getting the 2nd hand 2002 copy off Amazon marketplace as it was cheaper (It has arrived today!).
Care to enlighten us what your quote is :smile:
Something along the lines of "I fully and unequivocally endorse hi-viz and helmet wearing as a major contribution to road safety".

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
Maz said:
Something along the lines of "I fully and unequivocally endorse hi-viz and helmet wearing as a major contribution to road safety".

LOLOL! Bit of a problem, seeing as John Franklin doesn't think that either.

Top Bottom