Cycletta Scotland 100km 2015

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fubar

Guru
hey peeps
anyone taking part in this? it's my first sportive and im scared!!!! :eek:
nah not really :laugh:...a little nervous maybe but mostly excited:hyper:

xAx

Me again (I'm not stalking you, honest) - I noticed when searching that the Edinburgh Belles on Bikes did the cycletta last year https://cycling.hasacalendar.co.uk/event/3-edinburgh-belles-at-cycletta-perth/

So it's possible they may be doing it again this year (@Telemark would know), though quite a change in the date from October to July?!? Must be weather determined!!

The 100k route looks similar (if not the same) to the Highland Perthshire Challenge ride a few of us did last year - nice quiet roads, though a bit of a headwind!

OP
OP
aliene

aliene

Regular
Me again (I'm not stalking you, honest) - I noticed when searching that the Edinburgh Belles on Bikes did the cycletta last year https://cycling.hasacalendar.co.uk/event/3-edinburgh-belles-at-cycletta-perth/

So it's possible they may be doing it again this year (@Telemark would know), though quite a change in the date from October to July?!? Must be weather determined!!

The 100k route looks similar (if not the same) to the Highland Perthshire Challenge ride a few of us did last year - nice quiet roads, though a bit of a headwind!
ooh great, so there will be some ladies on here then that have done it in the past...no one i know is doing it and as its a women only ride, my partner is relieved as i usually get him to join me on my charity adventures :laugh:

Fubar

Guru
ooh great, so there will be some ladies on here then that have done it in the past...no one i know is doing it and as its a women only ride, my partner is relieved as i usually get him to join me on my charity adventures :laugh:

Nothing to stop him riding open roads ;) tell him to loiter round the corner from the start and chum you!

OP
OP
aliene

aliene

Regular
he said that (bless) i only live 10 mins from the route so getting him to buddy me around the full length before anyway... i'll let him off on the day:smile:

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...

Hi Aliene, the 2 Edinburgh Belles that did the Cycletta the last 2 years are not on here, you can get in touch via the Edinburgh Belles Facebook page. There is a very new Perthshire Belles group, so should be fairly close to you hopefully - they have a FB page

Happy cycling!

T

andrew_rc46

Im riding my dirt event in May, 84miler with 7500ft elevation I was looking for advise on prep and nutrition :smile: I'm doing the mileage at the mo 150/200 pw.
And doing 1/2 100+ per month since nov14.

Top Bottom