Cycling accessory survey!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

babsoncyclist

Hello my fellow cyclists,
We are a non-profit cycling equipment company (no name yet because our company has not formed yet) run by Babson College freshmen.
We are all cyclists so we decide to sell a bicycle safety product.
If you can take the our marketing survey, then we will able to forecast sales and bring bicycle safety to the campus.
The survey takes less than 5 min to fill out.

Thank you very much!

Here is the survey link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/G2ZSL88
And the idea concept of our product in the picture: https://www.cycleaware.com/media/lazer_shark/LazersharkBikeBack.png

MOD NOTE: the second question asks you to say where you live in USA.

Last edited by a moderator:

raleighnut

Legendary Member
I tried.

Panter

Just call me Chris...
I completed it, for what it's worth (you can just leave the location bit out, it doesn't make you fill something in like some surveys)

However, I thought the lazer bike lane thing had already been done and is on the market already?

The lane seems much too narrow. If a driver kept their wheel just outside the line, their rear view mirror would contact yours.

LazersharkBikeBack.png

OP
OP
B

babsoncyclist

Yes, there is a existing product. But We will add more features to the product, like a lock box for keys and wallet like that. Thank you!

Tom B

Guru
Yes, there is a existing product. But We will add more features to the product, like a lock box for keys and wallet like that. Thank you!

Be careful not to over complicate it. I have a pocket for my key/phone/bank card.

At £3-4 the existing product is suspiciously cheap i would expect it to be manufactured at around £1 at that price. I'd rather spend £15-20 for virgin plastic and a more robust durable product. What about using an 18650 battery type jobby?
British wet/damp weather along with road salt can play havoc if it gets into cheapo nasty electronics.

Top Bottom